PUBLIC SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Judith has forty years experience in public speaking, television and radio.
- Herbs in the Kitchen and the Garden
- How to Grow Your Own Food
- Companion Planting – A Biodiverse Garden
- Storing Your Home Grown Harvest
- Friendly Weeds
- Edible Plants in Colonial Years
- Simple and Low Cost Retrofit ideas for Climate Change
- A Bush Fire Refugee – Destruction of home and lifestyle
Appointment time 2hrs.
Cost $80 Availability: August to May
GARDEN PLANNING, PLANTING AND DESIGN ADVICE
Helping you to design a plan that suits your garden space for growing your home grown food. And a garden that will accommodate your budget, a busy life and physical ability.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING WITH ORGANIC FOOD
Advice for those who are confronting chronic health issues. How to set up an organic “quality of life” garden. What plants to choose and why? A design to suit your physical needs and budget.